T-1096 Bristle and Tufting Technologies（ブラシの植毛技術）
・Collaboration budget is secured (details should be discussed)
|タイトル||Bristle and Tufting Technologies（ブラシの植毛技術）|
|技術を求める背景・目的||・Philips strive to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Philips's goal is to improve the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2025.
・Philips are playing a key role in following healthcare area for consumerization, e.g. cooking healthily, breathing clean air, and ensuring good oral health.
・Technologies that can be used for adding bristles to a toothbrush or other oral implement.
・ For use in-mouth with dentifrices and oral rinses are desired. The purpose is to provide greater design flexibility in our products.
- Safety：The technology shall be safe to the end user and of sufficient quality to maintain retention and safety for a period of no less than 6 months under normal use conditions.
- Cost：Consumer affordable solution or have the potential for cost down. The target cost of final solution should not exceed 0.20 Euro per brush head.
- The final application would be brush heads for an oral healthcare appliance.
・Approaches of Interest (Not Limited to the Followings)
- Technologies capable of tufting a positively or negatively curved surface.
- Technologies capable of tufting with multiple diameter bristles simultaneously.
- Technologies capable of tufting with bristles of nonstandard (non-Nylon, non-PBT, structured/non-cylindrical) bristle types.
- Technologies capable of (programmable) 3D printing hair bristles structures.
・Approaches not of Interest
- Technologies which are fundamentally the same as existing staple, AMR, AFT, IMT methods and possessing the same limitations as those.
・Different development stages are acceptable
- Ideally ready for commercialization.
- Engineering samples have been verified and a path toward scale up is visible.
- Proof of concept has been successfully completed.
・The technology solution provided ideally should be ready for full-scale manufacturing of a consumer device, including being capable of maintaining biocompatibility of the end product without further processing steps.
・Please prepare your proposal in English.
・Please provide an English brochure of your company and proposed technology, if any, as an appendix.
|添付ファイル||T-1096REQ_bristle and tufting technologies in terms of bristle materials or manufacturing methods beyond industry standard[En].pdf|