T-1095 Scale Up Manufacturing Technology(革新的な製造技術）
・Collaboration budget is secured (details should be discussed)
|タイトル||Scale Up Manufacturing Technology(革新的な製造技術）|
|技術を求める背景・目的||Philips would like to bring innovations to market faster and more effectively.|
・Technologies that can be used for fast production of a limited series of consumer products are desired.
・ Examples of products, include, but are not limited to toothbrushes and other oral care devices, personal care devices like shavers, lady shaves, epilators, kitchen appliances like blenders, cooking appliances, etc.
・ The purpose is to identify novel technologies beyond standard 3D printing. The solution can be hybrid in terms of using additive and conventional manufacturing.
・ Ideal solutions allow the use a multitude of biocompatible materials. More specifically, below criteria are provided for reference:
- Safety：The technology shall be capable of using materials which are ISO10993 or USP-Class VI compliant.
- Capable of making assemblies：The technology shall allow the contiguous assembly of dissimilar materials in one operation.
- Cost：Consumer affordable solution or have the potential for cost down. The target cost of final solution should not exceed 5~10 Euro/part.
- The final application could be a standalone manufacturing method amenable to a production floor.
・Approaches of Interest (Not Limited to the Followings)
- 3D printers/object capable of creating parts of silicones, olefins, SEBS and other soft (10-60 shore A durometer) materials, as well as metals like stainless steel, titanium, nickel, cobalt and alloys, but also engineering plastics like PEEK.
・Approaches not of Interest
- Standard 3D urethane, styrene, acrylate printers.
・Different development stages are acceptable
- Ideally ready for commercialization
- Engineering samples have been verified and a path toward scale up is visible.
- Proof of concept has been successfully completed
・The technology solution provided ideally should be ready for flexible (in terms of line change out time) mid-scale manufacturing and custom/semi-customized manufacturing of a consumer device.
・Please prepare your proposal in English.
・Please provide an English brochure of your company and proposed technology, if any, as an appendix.
・For each proposed technology please highlight the discriminator compared to regular 3D printing techniques.
|添付ファイル||T-1095REQ_Scale Up of Additive and In-line Adaptive Manufacturing[En].pdf|